Peer Review
I was nervous to present my movie. I am very pleased with the responses I got. I did not think people would like it, I thought they would think I did too much editing. Fortunately, they liked the editing and thought I did a good job with it. Some things they said was that they really liked the transitions I added, they liked my music choices, someone commented on all my camera angles, someone also said that they liked the girl who played as the main character and that she did a good job. Someone mentioned that when I put the credits that I did not put the actors’ last names which I did realize, but there was one actor whose last name I did not know so I just decided to put no one's last name. When I go back to fix my movie, I am going to add the last names. I decided last minute to make the title of my movie in Italian. I mainly did this, because the girls who acted in my movie are Italian, but that doesn’t have anything to do with my movie, so someone suggested that I could maybe add in a Italian great grandmother or something like that to give information on the background of the movie a little bit, so it all makes more sense. My peers also suggested that I should make the twins act more confused at the end when they hear she is the “chosen one”. They also suggested I should try to make the two people at the door a little scarier.
Comments
Post a Comment