Production 5: Filming
Today is Monday January 11th and after school I am going to start filming. I am getting nervous because this is due next week, and I am no where I want to be with my project. I will have to work hard this week so I can start editing by the end of this week so next week isn't too stressful since I have midterms all next week. I have had some people drop out of my movie which stinks since it was short notice and everyone else who I have asked to be in it has said no. I have one more person to talk to about being in my film so hopefully they say yes. Unfortunately, my cast will have to change a bit, but hopefully not too much. I am trying to move characters around to see who else I could ask. I hope that filming will go smoothly today and that I can get some good shots in.
Comments
Post a Comment