Production 1: Casting My Movie
This week I focused on casting my movie. I put a lot of thought into who I wanted in it. I had to think about who would take it seriously and not joke around about it. I wanted to make my cast of people I was comfortable with, so it could be easy to work with them and have good communication with them. It was hard to pick who I wanted for my characters, but I went with my gut and selected whose personalities fit best with the characters. For my main character “Maya” she is being played by Francesca Hoffman. The twins “Ellie and Sage” are being played by Sophia Hoffman and Anabella Rodriguez. These are all people I know very well so I feel like this is the best cast for my movie and that they will all help make my movie special.
Comments
Post a Comment